Getting ready to move to B.C. for your studies? Use this checklist to make sure you have all your important documents.
Note: This tool is for informational purposes only. There may be additional documentation unique to your circumstance that you may also need to pack.
My travel checklist
Before you leave for Canada, make sure to pack your suitcase with these items:
- Airline ticket(s)
- Travel insurance certificate
- Traveller's cheques
- Letter of acceptance from your Canadian school
- A bank statement showing proof of funds
- Prescriptions or a letter from your doctor for any medication you are carrying
- Medical & immunization records
- Academic history & university transcripts